I think I have about 2, 342 things not known about me but I'll keep it to 5 - this time :) I also don't have five other bloggers to tag so I guess this will have to stop with me. Snap, what ashame.
Five things you don't know about me...
1. I once was Editor and Co-Publisher for an alternative lifestyle travel magazine. I traveled all over the country reviewing places to stay but the highlight was interviewing Kate Clinton.
2. I (and my sister Elizabeth, and friend Leslie) sent a male stripper, dressed as a priest, to my sister Barbara's hospital room as it was a very Catholic hospital. A highlight was 'said priest' dancing on her bed and the nurses standing guard at the door to intercept the 'real priest'.
3. I love smoking cigars with my brothers, my son, and my son-in-law.
4. I have a motorcycle license
5. I taught my brother Jim the fine art of mooning. One of my best/worst mooning attempts was when I stood on coastal Rte 1 in Florida, late at night, expecting the next car to be my mother and sister Jody, I bent over, I mooned, and it wasn't the right car. I do remember hearing someone from that car yell, "there is a Santa Clause".